In a society that pushes us towards looking a certain way, I want to encourage people to focus more on developing their body’s capabilities, rather than just obsess over its shape.
I’m amazed by the complexity of this super-machine we live in, and I hope that my art reminds people of what’s really humanly possible!
Here’s a few things about me…
- Living in Birmingham, UK
- Chronically forgetful…
- Big movie lover
- Quiet and love being by myself
- Obsessed with painting the body in motion
- First Solo Exhibition: JUST MOVE, Birmingham UK, March 2017
- Created the JUST MOVE Project: 350 Paintings in 350 days (2016)
- My Art is in over private collections all over the world
- Been part of exhibitions in London, San Francisco, Birmingham and Coventry
- Graduated with a BA in Fine Art & Illustration from Coventry University (2013)